If you need any information, advice and/or guidance, then you can see me, Miss Carley Irving, Careers Advisor at Sprowston Community High School in the Careers Office which is located at the front of the Tech block.
I am available on the following days and times for drop in sessions:
- Monday - Registration, break time and lunch time
- Tuesday - Registration, break time and lunch time
- Wednesday - Registration, break time and lunch time
How can I make an appointment?
There are a number of ways you can arrange an appointment:
- You can drop into my office in the periods listed above.
- Email me direct explaining what you would like to discuss.
If you need housing advice or are homeless, then you can call MAP on 01603 766994.
If you want to talk to someone outside of school hours, then you can phone Connexions Direct on 080 800 13219 (if you are calling from a landline).